The issue has been resolved. Branch Management features in the UI are fully functional again.
We have deployed the code fix and monitoring recovery in all regions.
We have identified the root cause in a recent code change and we are currently working on a fix.
We are investigating Web UI errors from Branch Management functionalities such as "Add a branch" and "Manage branches".
The issue signing in to Xata with Google has been resolved. We are following up with action items to prevent this issue in the future.
The Google Sign in issue has been resolved and we are monitoring stability closely.
We are investigating reports of errors authorizing Xata for Google sign in.